MilitarumIssue.com Privacy Statement
MilitarumIssue.com ("MI,” "we" or "our") respects the privacy of all users ("you" or "your") of MilitarumIssue.com (our "Site") and of the services available from our Site (“Service” or “Services”). We have created this policy to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and to explain our information-gathering and dissemination practices.
- Your Personal Information and Our Commitment. When you create an account with MI, MI will ask you for your name, address, email address, credit card information, and telephone number. MI will not willfully or knowingly sell, trade, rent, disclose or make available this personally identifiable information about you. Your credit card information will never be shared or made available to any outside party.
- IP Addresses. We track your IP address to help administer our Site, diagnose problems with our server, and may gather demographic information about the usage of our Site and Services.
- Collection of Information through use of Mailing Lists. We operate and maintain mailing lists. To subscribe to our mailing list, you must provide your full name and a valid e-mail address. Individuals who create an account with MI are automatically subscribed our mailing list. We reserve the right to remove any non-functional, invalid or fraudulent e-mail addresses at our discretion.
- MI Shipping Vendors. In order to make your entire experience seamless to you, we pass along information about you to processing and shipping vendors to expedite your order. However, your credit card information is not shared with our outside vendors. We pass only the information that is required for the processing and shipping vendors to ship your products to you.
- Unsubscribe. Our Site and Services provide you the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving communications from us. To be removed from the mailing list on our Site, you may unsubscribe using the instructions that were sent to you when you first subscribed or select the unsubscribe option that is included on email communications you receive from MI. If you need further assistance, contact MI at the email address, telephone number, or mailing address set forth below. We reserve the right to contact you for further information that may be necessary to unsubscribe you from the list.
- Notification of Changes. If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. However, if you have “opted out” of all communication with the site, or deleted/deactivated your account, then you will not be contacted, nor will your personal information be used in the new manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice, we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Unless expressly stated on the MilitarumIssue.com website, all design and content contained on MilitarumIssue.com, including navigational buttons, images, photography, artwork, text and the like - consists of intellectual property that is owned or licensed by MilitarumIssue.com. The MilitarumIssue.com website is protected at least by the intellectual property laws of the United States, including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademark laws. All worldwide rights, title, and interest in such rights are expressly reserved. The contents of the MilitarumIssue.com website are intended solely for your personal and noncommercial use. Any use of the MilitarumIssue.com website and/or its contents for purposes other than personal and noncommercial use is expressly prohibited. You may only download or electronically copy and print the contents displayed on the site for your personal and noncommercial use. If you download, copy, or forward any materials from the MilitarumIssue.com website, you acknowledge that no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications
Except as noted in our privacy statement, postings to this web site and electronic mail delivered to MilitarumIssue.com are not confidential and MilitarumIssue.com shall not be liable for any use or disclosure thereof. All communications and other materials (including, without limitations, unsolicited ideas suggestions or materials) you send to this web site or to MilitarumIssue.com by electronic mail are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of MilitarumIssue.com and may be used by MilitarumIssue.com for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation.
MilitarumIssue.com does not warrant that the function or operation of this Web site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. As a user of this Web site, you must assume full responsibility for any costs associated with servicing of equipment used in connection with use of our site. As a user of this Web site, you, in effect, agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and that access is undertaken at your own risk. MilitarumIssue.com shall not be liable for damages of any kind related to your use of or inability to access this site. If you are dissatisfied with the site, its contents or any of these terms, please contact us. However, your sole and exclusive legal remedy is to stop using the site.
Accuracy of Content
We are constantly striving to provide the most current and accurate information on this site at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on MilitarumIssue.com may be incomplete, inaccurate or out –of –date. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability, or in any way affects your individual order. MilitarumIssue.com reserves the right to correct errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, MilitarumIssue.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product at the incorrect price.
MilitarumIssue.com works very hard to provide you with unique and inspired products. Therefore several of our products are only available in limited quantities or require larger lead times for production. When an item is no longer available we make every effort to remove it from our site immediately. If you should ever have any questions or concerns about availability of product on this site, please contact us.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MilitarumIssue.com, its managing members, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.